Do you need a landing page to build you a website that will effectively promote a specific product or service? We offer web development that will perfectly present your products or services. We will use our business knowledge and technical skills to create an effective landing page for you, which will translate into a real increase in the number of leads obtained. We will design a transparent one-page website that encourages buying. We will skillfully present your products or services and create content focused on implementing specific business goals. See for yourself that your landing page effectively builds a positive brand image and generates conversions. Creating websites that sell is our specialty.
In addition to development landing pages, we also create online stores using the popular WordPress plugin – WooCommerce and CMS systems such as Shoper or Shopify. If you are interested in setting up a website or store that will sell well, you have come to the right place.
landing page development cost
With the best landing page builders, development of landing pages has become incredibly easy. landing page development cost calculation is needed in order to create attractive landing pages to complement your marketing campaigns. In order to turn leads into conversions, a quality landing page is an absolute must. This is where landing page builders come into the picture – to turn leads into sales. In order for a landing page to convert, it needs to be attractive, functional, somewhat original and designed to encourage a follow from anyone who views it. And with Landing Page Builder you will see that landing pages are quite good for development per campaign.
Advantages of a landing pages – landing page development
The advantages of landing page development are:
- All the relevant information is on one page
- A particular product or service can be tracked separately from all the others
What is a landing page?
Checking the types of landing pages
The landing page is the first page through which your website/blog visitors enter your content space. Visitors typically do one of three things after viewing a landing page:
- They check the content of the page and close it.
- Through the links you placed on the page, they will go to another part of your website/blog.
- They perform another action (besides viewing other pages). For example, they register their e-mail on your website, or download a file offered by you, or leave a comment under your article, or call the phone number you put on the page, or buy the product you presented.
How many landing pages does each website have?
The answer to this question is clear: we don’t know. The main and initial page of the website, also called the home, is often a central landing page on any website/blog. If you’re development landing pages the main page is the page you’ve probably seen the most and edited that landing page more than any other over the last few months, but the front page of a website isn’t necessarily the only landing page for that website.
Developing an example landing page
For example, your visitors may arrive at your website or blog post through a Google search. Therefore, the page that is shown to visitors through search engines is actually considered a landing page. People who Google John Doe’s name will be directed to the next page in the appendix: Sample landing page by John Doe, so this is another landing page for the site.
Other landing pages
In addition to the first page of the site and the pages that appear in the Google search results, the site can also have other types of landing pages such as:
- If you build landing pages, also pages linked to other sites (member sites or advertising sites)
- The pages you display on your profiles on social networks (for example, in the bio section of Instagram)
- Pages that you send links to friends or groups in Messenger software.
- The pages you send your audience a link to in your email marketing and a large number of visitors reach your site through those pages (for example, the pages that appear in a newsletter)
- The pages that are shown to users via SMS, or via mobile apps, so that the audience enters the site by clicking on them.
Developing a price landing page
The price of development a landing page is around 1,000 USD.
What does the price include:
- Developing a landing page according to the wishes of your business and the design
- Contact form and contact methods
- Entering content about your company
- Email address adapted to your website
- The list of services provided by you
- SSL security and encryption
- Accessibility adjustment
- Connecting the site to Google Console
- Uploading the site to Google
- Tracking the number of visitors to your page
- Option to edit your landing page (CMS)
- SEO in a basic package
Importance of the landing page – choosing the important landing pages
It is unlikely that we will need to emphasize the importance of the landing page. The landing page is the showcase of your website and blog. The audience will judge your work, your writing, your product and your brand based on your landing page.
As your website or blog grows, you probably just can’t manage all of your landing pages (the plugin has several thousand landing pages right now as you read this lesson).
Therefore, it is probably worth choosing a few key landing pages to build a landing page and spend more time on them.
Some of the following criteria (or their combination) can be suitable for development central landing pages:
Which of your pages are other sites linking to? front page? Or some of your special writings? These pages can be very important for you.
Which pages of yours get the most hits per week (or month) from Google and other search engines? The investment in reviewing, editing and optimizing these pages is reasonable and necessary.
Developing a landing page – ask yourself these questions
Which of your pages are profitable? One page may have 50 visitors per month and another page may have 5000 visitors. But if you sell a product on a page with 50 visitors, it makes sense to take it seriously and not remove it from the priority list because of relatively low traffic.
If you intend to send the link of some pages on your website/blog to others via Telegram or other messaging software and hope it will spread virally, be sure to treat this page as a landing page.
Visit more sites
Visit a news site or a popular site that has advertising banners. Click on one or more banners and see which pages they land on which sites. Basically, wherever you go, it can be considered a sample landing page.
If you are a member of a Telegram group or an Instagram visitor, you can use the link below for Telegram messages.
Go to the website, or the link in the bio, to the landing page.
A page on Google
You can search for a keyword that is important to you on Google. Some links on the front page are good examples of landing five.
Just write three things for now (no further explanation needed). Page analysis will be done in the next lesson.
What should I read after reading this article?
If you want to learn more about landing page analysis, and development websites in general, go to additional articles on our website, for example SEO on Google and the main article on development a business website .
An understanding of content production, content strategy and digital marketing is also important.
Digital marketing SEO content marketing
- Digital Literacy Social Networks Verbal Fluency
- Email marketing Creating slides
- Search Google for business model
If you are not familiar with development websites and want to know more about development landing pages, you can read the other articles on development websites on our website and see what suits you best.
Other topics worth understanding if you are development a landing page:
- Teaching content marketing and content strategy (techniques and methods)
- What is the definition of content? What is digital content?
- What is the purpose of content production?
- What is content marketing? | Tips before starting content marketing training
- What is a content strategy? The position of the content strategist in content production
- What is the most accurate definition of content strategy?
- The first step to analyze content strategy in virtual space
- What is outbound marketing?
- Inbound Marketing or incoming link marketing
- What is branding? | The method of determining and designing customer branding and audience personas
- What is a content marketing funnel? (sales funnel in digital marketing)
- What is a customer journey map? | Design, sketching and sample testing
- What is the content life cycle and what is its use in a content strategy?
- What is UGC? What is the importance of user generated content?
- What is a native ad and what is its use?
- What is pay-per-click advertising (PPC) and what are its advantages and disadvantages?
- Key performance indicators in the field of content
- Content tagging and its role in content strategy
- Promotion platforms in social networks and their place in the content strategy of business website promotion
- What is A/B testing and how is it used in content marketing?
- What is content promotion? How is promotion different from content distribution?
- Indicators in SEO content marketing and click rate or CTR
- Methods of attracting and increasing traffic to the site
- What is a landing page or landing pages?
- Analysis of landing pages, goals, traffic, CTA and…
- ?What is the main ruler: dialogue or content