Developing websites with personal design
Custom Web Development Services have become a necessity for many professionals. If someone is looking for a service or a product, the first thing they will do is search the Internet. So what would they find about you in the search results? At best, your social network pages will appear in this search. Is the image people will see of you online what you expect? This is where custom website development becomes important. A professional custom web development service can help you project a legitimate and professional image of yourself or your business in the online world.
In addition, developing a website with a personal design is actually developing your business and professional development. Presenting achievements and abilities or even sharing the story of your life and your progress can be additional reasons that encourage you to create a personal website. If you are looking for a complete and step-by-step guide to developing a professional personal website, stay with us for the rest of this article.
Custom Web Development
- Determine your goal.
- Get ideas from others.
- Choose your website template.
- Enter the content you want.
- Customize the look of the site.
- Test your site on mobile and tablets.
- Improve SEO
- Check out the different sections of the site.
- Promote your site.
Custom Web Development Services process
1. Define your goal.
The first and most important thing in custom web development services and custom web development in general is to determine the goal. Why do you need a personal website? You must answer this important question. Setting a goal will help you decide the rest more easily. Site content and site structure are among the things that directly depend on your goal.
In order to correctly choose your goal, you must answer the following questions before developing a personal website:
- How would you like to be viewed by your colleagues, employers, and other people?
- What skills and characteristics do you have that set you apart from others?
- How can a personal website help you achieve your business goals?
- Do you need a website or an App for your company can fit your business better?
These seemingly simple questions are very important and will guide you in developing your own website. In fact, answering these questions will help you build your personal brand. A personal brand is what sets you apart from others. Your personal brand identity, if built correctly, will help you achieve your goals in the online world.
2. Get ideas from others.
Before developing your own custom website, search the internet for ideas. For example, you can check out the personal websites of people in your industry. Get to know the structure of the personal websites and pay attention to their designs.
When you brainstorm, write down your points. Find the strengths and weaknesses of web design. Do the same for your website’s content. Are the ready-made templates exactly what you need, or do you need to add more content? You can save these important things by taking screenshots and taking notes. These ideas will help you make better decisions when it comes to developing a professional or personal website.
3. Choosing a personal website template: developing websites with a personal design
After you get enough ideas about developing your own website, it’s time to choose a suitable template according to your needs. You WordPress expert can use different website builders to build your custom website. like Webzy, WordPress, etc. Each of these platforms has special features. The goal you chose and the ideas you received will guide you in choosing the best template for your personal website and help you choose the best template according to your needs.
When choosing a custom website template, you should choose one that matches your personal expectations and style and also covers your content needs. The chosen template should be easily customizable and provide you with full facilities for creating different forms and pages. Single-page website templates, in addition to all these features, allow you to put all the information you want on the website in less time. Therefore, if you want to quickly become the owner of a professional personal website, we recommend that you consider single-page templates.
For more info read : WordPress site development
4. Content: custom web development and web design
By choosing a template and customizing its various parts, the basic structure of your website is created. Now it’s time to complete your website with the right content.
We recommend that you once again write down all of your personal website content needs on paper. List everything you think should appear on your website. If you do not know exactly what content should be on your website, here we have prepared a list of the most important sections of the website and the content that should be on your website in a personal design. The most important pages in custom web development and web design are:
- Home page: The home page is the first and most important page visitors to the site encounter. In order to make a good impression on your visitors, you need to take great care when designing your home page. On this page, you should clearly show who you are, what the purpose of this site is, and what they will find on your site.
- Biography: A biography can be a short form of personal information on the home page or a completely separate page titled “About Me.” In your biography, you must provide a full description of your professional occupation along with your skills and abilities. You can also specify your interests. If you are looking to create a resume website while developing a personal website, it is best to put your resume in this downloadable file.
- Portfolio: Your personal website will be the place to display your portfolio. Therefore, you can have a page with the same name on the website and put your portfolio there. You can also put links to your work in this section. The use of images in this section is very important. Of course, some professions are such that it is not possible to present their work portfolio in a visual way. In this case, try to show your work portfolio by defining successes or showing results. For example, if you are a writer, you can link to your articles and writings.
- Photos and videos: in the development of custom-designed websites in general, photos and videos are very effective in improving communication with visitors. For example, when you put a picture of yourself on the site, you will be much more reliable. Pictures and videos related to the workplace, activities, meetings, conferences, work progress, etc. are among the contents to be included in this section.
Custom Web Development Services
- Blog: Some of our Custom Web Development Services can include creating content for SEO purposes. Starting a blog is a great way to share your knowledge with others and show how much you know in your field. A professional blog will go a long way toward developing your professional personality. Therefore, when developing a personal website, be sure to include a section for your blog. New developments in your field of activity or sharing work experiences are among the most important pieces of content you can use on your blog.
- Testimonials or testimonials from clients: Placing testimonials from previous contractors and clients on your personal website will prove your professionalism and reliability. To do this, you can ask the people you worked with to share their opinion about the experience of working with you and the positive points that attracted their attention in this collaboration. In this section, try to always share real comments and never use fake comments..
- Connect with us: One of your main goals in developing a personal website will be to connect with new people. Therefore, you should have a contact page on your website and include all the ways to reach you.
WordPress custom website design services
WordPress custom website design services can make your life easier. By choosing a professional web development and design company, you can focus on your business, and leave the development to our team.
5. Customization of personal website design – Custom Web Development Services
Design is just as important as website content. If visitors don’t connect well with your site at first glance, they will leave the site regardless of its content. For this reason, you need to make sure that the design of your website can visually attract the attention of your audience. Here we will mention some important points when designing and developing a personal website:
- Colors: Colors represent your emotions. Before choosing the colors and using them on your website, it is better to know the psychology of colors and the emotions that each of them conveys. Are you active and energetic or calm and confident? These are the colors that can show these emotions to your audience, so we recommend being careful about them.
- Logo: Another Custom Web Development Services is creating a logo. A logo is the most important part of your branding. Your personal brand should have a logo. Therefore, if you do not have a logo, we recommend that you design one for yourself.
6. Responsive design for mobile
Why is Responsive website design important?, Most internet traffic is made by mobile devices. Therefore, when developing a professional website, you must be sure that your website can be used correctly on different devices. If you use web templates to build your personal website, you will be more comfortable in terms of display on different devices. With that said, not all web templates are configured to display on different devices and you’ll need Custom Web Development Services. Later on, you can check see how each template will be displayed on a computer, mobile device, or tablet before selecting a template.
7. Improve SEO
SEO is one of the most important topics that you should pay attention to when developing a personal website. Improving your website’s SEO will help you rank better in the search results of Google and other search engines. There are many different things about SEO that ultimately improve your ranking in search results. For example, keywords are one of the most important things to pay attention to in SEO. If you don’t know much about SEO, don’t worry; you can use SoCooll’s consulting services to improve your website’s SEO.
8. Custom web page design
By following the previous steps, you now have a complete website. Selecting a template, customizing the design, creating content, improving SEO, etc. are the basic tasks you have done so far. Now it’s time to check the results of your work. Look at different parts of the site. Before the public publication of the site, you must have solved all possible problems. Of course, the review of the site will never end because there is always a lot of work to do to improve it, but this review becomes more important before publishing it to the public. Because big problems will cause you to lose an important audience right from the start. You can ask professional custom web page design experts to review your website.
9. Website promotion: custom web design services
After all the hard work is done, your website is now complete. Now, in order for your audience and other people to see your website, you need to publish it. There are different ways to do this. Some are free, and others will cost, like advertising on Google. Here we mention some ways to promote your personal website.
- Use the power of social media marketing by sharing your website on social media. You can put a link to your website in your profile or ask your friends to show your website to others.
Using email marketing is another way to promote the site. You can let users know about the latest blog posts or something similar by encouraging them to subscribe to your email newsletter.
- Advertising on other websites and blogs is a good way to get links and, of course, promote your website. You can promote your website and get more links by providing content to other blogs and websites using a double-profit deal.
Website design from scratch VS Using a WordPress Template
Website design from scratch is mostly used by professionals who’re looking to create a custom design look and feel for their website. Designing website from scratch using frameworks , HTML ,CSS and JS , is mostly done for more complex websites like UGC platforms , web development companies websites and Web Apps.
On the other hand, using a ready-made WordPress theme is more convenient for creating blogs and business websites for offering services, which don’t require a custom made design for most parts.
For that you’ll need a custom CMS developer to develop your site on top of a CMS the fits your needs.
With that said, there are also options for combining both solution , creating custom made theme and building websites for clients on top of it.
For more information read : Developing special websites